Typically, online purchases can take up to a week to be delivered, depending on the customer’s location.
Like other brands, Prada offers its customers the option to shop online for convenience, especially when there is no Prada store in the customer’s location.
So how does online shipping at Prada work? How long does it take for orders to be delivered? Let’s check.
Here’s How Long Prada’s Online Delivery Takes:
When an order is placed at the Prada online store, it normally takes 1 to 3 days for it to be processed. The order is then delivered in 3 to 5 business days from the confirmation email. It may take longer for orders containing personalized or pre-ordered products to be processed and delivered.
What Are the Delivery Options Available For Prada Shoppers?
Prada has a few delivery options available for online orders. These options vary in terms of how long it takes for the order to be delivered.
Here are the four delivery options offered by Prada:
- Ground Shipping Service – This delivery option is free. This option typically delivers orders in 1 to 6 business days.
- Second-Day Shipping Service – The second-day shipping is the cheapest after the free option. Through this option, orders are delivered in 2 business days.
- Overnight Shipping Service – This is the fastest delivery option. This is selected by customers who want to receive their Prada items as soon as possible. Through this option, orders are delivered on the next business day.
- In-Store Pick-Up – This is also free and a good option if a Prada store is nearby. You can select any Prada store where you want your order delivered and pick it up from there.
TNT Express Carriers for Prada Products:
Prada uses TNT Express as their official carrier.
TNT Express is an international delivery services company headquartered in the Netherlands. This is the partner carrier of Prada for international orders.
If you are in the U.S. and your Prada item is delivered from a facility within the country, then the order will be delivered by FedEx. This is because FedEx has acquired TNT Express.
Here are other things that you need to know when ordering online from Prada:
- All orders can only be shipped to a valid physical address. Orders cannot be shipped to local P.O. boxes or freight forwarders.
- Orders are during office hours and only from Monday to Friday.
- The carrier will need a signature when the order is delivered so it cannot be left on the porch. When choosing a delivery address, you need to be present or make sure that someone else will be there to sign for you.
- Suppose no one is available to sign the order upon delivery. In that case, you will get a notification, and they will redirect the order to the nearest carrier office location so you can pick it up.
How Much Does Prada Charge for Online Shipping?
When you order at the Prada online store, the shipping fee varies depending on the type of service that you will avail yourself of.
Here are the rates that Prada charges for shipping:
- Ground Shipping Service – free or charge
- Second Day Shipping Service – $25
- Overnight Shipping Service – $35
- In-Store Pick Up – free of charge
Note that second-day and overnight shipping services are unavailable for orders, including perfumes. It’s also important to know that Prada only ships orders after you receive a confirmation email, which normally takes 1 to 3 days upon placing the order.
How Fast Does Prada Typically Deliver Online Orders?
After placing an order at the Prada online store, it still needs to be processed before it is delivered to you.
Typically, Prada ships online orders within 2 to 4 business days.
Then the delivery time would depend on the shipping service you selected when placing the order. If there are no issues during delivery, you would expect your order to arrive on the delivery date indicated in the order tracking. However, there may be delays if there are issues during delivery.
Weather & Customized Items:
One common issue that carriers encounter is inclement weather conditions. Of course, if the weather is bad, you would expect that your order will be delayed.
This is for the safety of the carrier and the items in the shipment.
If an item in your order is marked as Pre-Order or if you opted to personalize one item in your order, you would expect it to take longer to ship. These items are not immediately available for shipment and would need more preparation time.
On average, personalized items can take up to 5 weeks to be delivered. Meanwhile, Pre-Order items can take as much as eight weeks, depending on the item’s availability.
When you place an order for such items, you will get an estimated delivery date to know when to expect them.
As soon as your order is shipped out, you will receive an email that includes the tracking number and a link so you can check its status. In addition, you will get an email confirmation when your order has been delivered.
Can Customers Track Their Online Orders From Prada?
Apart from knowing where the item was, order tracking is a way for customers to know if any possible delays could happen.
Customers can track their online orders from Prada.
Once your order is out for delivery, you will get an email notification from Prada. The email also contains the tracking number and the link so you can track and check its status in real time.
What Is The Return Policy For Products Ordered Online From Prada?
If you want to return a Prada product you purchased online, Prada offers free returns within 30 days from delivery as long as the products comply with all the return conditions.
Here are the return policies of Prada for online purchases:
You must submit the return request within 16 days from the delivery date. Then the item must be shipped back to Prada within 14 days of getting your return number.
When returning a Prada product, it must be in the same condition as when delivered.
It should be in the original packaging and should be intact and complete, including the accessories. It should also be unused with all labels and tags still attached.
- If the product were damaged or altered, it would not be accepted for return.
- The original security tag must remain intact if the product comes with a security tag. The product would not be accepted for return if the security tag was removed or damaged.
- If the product is a perfume, it must be unopened and in its original packaging. Otherwise, it will not be accepted for return.
- The products can only be shipped back through the same carrier.
- The products can only be returned from the same address that it was delivered.
It is also important to note that returns cannot be done on personalized items as they were customized and altered according to the customer’s specifications. Customizations done on these items are usually permanent.